Remote Viewing Handbook / Textbook
The Remote Viewing Handbook „Working Manual of the Information-Research-Technique – From Practice for Practice“ is the practical companion (handbook, textbook, instructions) for all Online Courses at the Remote Viewing College (R.V.C). On more than 220 A4 pages all necessary instructions to learn Remote Viewing are available in word and picture.
Of course, the handbook is not only suitable for right-handers, but also for left-handers and for left-handers who write in mirror writing
Chapter overview of the Handbook / Textbook:
|1. Personal notes|
|2. The training to become a Remote Viewer|
|3. Short summary|
|6. Flow of Information|
|8. Gestalts of the Archetypes|
|9. StageI incl. vocabulary for sensory impressions (SI)|
|10. Stage II incl. vocabulary for sensory impressions (SII)|
|11. StageIII (SIII)|
|12. Stage IV incl. vocabulary for sensory impressions (SIV)|
|13. Stage V (SV)|
|14. Stage VI (SVI)|
|15. Tool description Stage VI|
|17. Site Template (ST)|
|18. Summary (S)|
|19. Analysis (AL)|
|20. Process description SI to SIV, ST, S, AL (incl. three cheat-sheets: SI to SIV, SI to SV and SI to SVI)|
|21. Evaluation and feedback|
|22. Tools and realizations|
|24. Procedure of qualifications|
|25. Principles „The way of the (Deal) Viewers“|
|26. Improvement suggestions|
Your investment for Handbook / Textbook:
- Paper version: One-time 699,00 USD per piece plus 24,00 USD for packing and shipping.
- Update: If you already own the handbook / textbook as a paper version and always want to be up-to-date, you can order a current update for 239,00 USD incl. packaging and shipping.
- E Book version: One-time 699,00 USD per piece.
- Update: Automatically and Free of Cost
All prices of the website include 20% VAT.
Contact and ordering the Handbook / Textbook for Remote Viewing:
- If you have any questions about the Handbook / Textbook for Remote Viewing, simply call us
- or simply send an email to: services[at]remoteviewinginstitute.com
- The general terms and conditions apply.